By submitting the registration fee, applicant agrees to the following:
- Applicant attests to being 18 years of age or older and holding a minimum of a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Applicant is registering for a CEU course and has viewed the total hours of the course, the delivery methods, and the total cost.
- Applicant has viewed the school catalog, understands and agrees to abide by the School's policies and procedures as outlined in the current catalog.
- Applicant will be billed the total cost of the course at the time of registration. In the event the application is denied, applicant will receive a full refund and the option to register to audit the course.
- Applicant understands the School's CEU refund policy: Full refunds are available until 14 days prior to the event. Cancellations made between more than 7 days but less than 14 days before the event are refundable at 50%. Refunds are not granted for cancellations within a week of the event.